Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nearing the end of the week...

As I near the end of my time at this formation leaders course, I have to admit: I am FULL. In a good way, but definitely FULL. The nice thing about doing all day things like this at home, is that that I can spend my lunch break or my evenings applying some of the principles learned throughout the day -- particularly if it means re-organizing an album page or an area of the environment, whether atrium or Montessori (home or co-op). 

But I am not at home, so I organize my notes, send off e-mails and write these posts here. 
And when I get home, I have some orders to get out right away and my son has already planned our whole day (90% of which consists of nothing but snuggling - I can't wait!).

Right now, I feel like this moth - I am getting what I need but I also know there is MORE to do, but I can't yet get out to get to it!

;)




No comments:

Post a Comment