Sunday, April 7, 2013

Images for 2000 Years and The Memorial

I have always been dissatisfied with the people images suggested or provided for these two materials. They are fuzzy to print out; too much color background on some.... I made our 2000 Years timeline with the black and white printouts and have s-l-o-w-l-y been hand-coloring them over the course of the school year. s--l--o--w--l--y... it's so tedious.

We are ready for the Memorial - I got the rest of the materials ready to go, with one card copy/pasted wrong. Oops. I'll just hand-write the correction on orange paper and tape it on with packing tape for now. Let's wait to re-print the whole page of cards for that one little one (4 fit per page on this section), until I find any other typos ;)   But I didn't have the people ready - the ones provided don't even line up right!

And then I found this:



The images are JUST perfect! Most pages have nice little rows of people from a particular time period (labeled); not much text... I bought two - one to cut up for the timeline and Memorial... and one for the children to use in their personal research.

(and I have realized that I have many-many-many draft posts. Oops. That time thing ;) ).



2 comments:

  1. I too have recreated 2000 years time line digitally copied pictures from Dover - met you in Atlanta in 2015

    ReplyDelete